Map of our location
... RONDA IS A WONDERFUL CITY WITH SPECTACULAR SURROUNDINGS ...
You have to visit the city and its old town (of which we´re only 1 km away). Its narrow streets, the bridges, the old bridge (XV century) and the spectacular new bridge (XVIII century), the emblematic bull fighting arena, The Almocávar gate…, those are just a few of the monuments that justify a stay in the ¨capital¨of the Serranía De Ronda.
But, if this isn’t enough for you, in our reception we´ll provide you with lots of information about: hiking, horseback riding, caving, paragliding, Buggy tours, mountain biking, climbing, hot air balloon flights, Canyoning… etc… etc…
And… if what you want is to lose track of time discovering the area with your motorhome then at our reception we´ll recommend some fantastic routes, some of which are:
- Natural Park of Sierra de Grazalema. You´ll visit the villages Grazalema and Zahara, passing by the spectacular lookout ¨Puerto de las Palomas¨
- White villages. Towns like Setenil de las Bodegas and Olvera, the first of which is famous for its cave-houses, and the second being famous for its Natural Reserve of griffon vultures, accessible from the Vía Verde de la Sierra (a hiking and cycling route).
- The chestnut Route. Between Ronda and the Costa del Sol you´ll find this unique route through a forest of centenary chestnut trees.
- Genal Valley. Not too long ago this was a route of bandits and smugglers. The name comes from the Genal river whose cool and clear waters flow through the valley. On this route you´ll find Júzcar, the smurf village.
- Guadiaro Valley. The cave ¨Cueva del Gato¨, the cave ¨Cueva de la Pileta¨ – one of the most important caves of Spain thanks to its rock paintings -, and villages like Jimera de Líbar or Cortes de la Frontera – both very much worth visiting – or Benaoján and Montejaque are some of the attractions you´ll find on this route.
These are the links to some of the activities mentioned.